Saturday, April 28, 2007

Children Crying

Is it heartless that I find it funny when my 6 year old son cries - sobs just like off very low, low budget movies for an hour about something that is trivial? To him I know that it is not however, when the tears flow over a temporary tattoo not sticking to his arm and he gets upset, then destroys it I can't help but chuckle. His next move was to then sit in the kitchen corner crying for half an hour then moving into his room to continue on balling. He finally returns from his room asking if we can go buy a new one. That is how everything is seems to get fixed...Kaleb wrecks something..he cries ..we head out to the store to see if what has been destroyed in a fit of anger can now be replaced. I have created a small version of myself. Soon Kaleb will be laughing at me when I get mad at him because that is what I did to my mom. Karma, isn't it a funny thing.

3 comments:

Eve said...

hahah, danielle, you have a ways with words and you are hilarious!!!
I love you lots!!!

Danielle said...

I love you more!

Eve said...

Danielle- Its time for another posting from you !!!!

btw- would you like to be in my extended family? You're already a part of our blog family, so we may as well make it official. I'd love to have another sister :)